EMPLOYER: THIS NOTICE IS TO BE POSTED AT EACH WORK PLACE (NRS 612.455)
State of Nevada, Department of Employment, Training & Rehabilitation
EMPLOYMENT SECURITY DIVISION
The employees of this establishment are protected by Unemployment Insurance. This employer is required by law to contribute to the Nevada Unemployment Compensation Fund. No part of the contribution is deducted from the wages of employees.
If you are separated from your job or if your hours have been substantially reduced, immediately:
Register for employment services by reporting to your nearest Nevada Job Link office.
For information regarding employment services you may also visit the web site at www.DETRjoblink.org If you are disabled and require assistance, contact the Nevada Job Link office prior to your visit to arrange special accommodations.
Call the nearest Nevada Telephone Claim Center to file a claim for full or partial unemployment benefits.
To be eligible for unemployment benefits an unemployed person must:
1. File a claim with the Nevada Telephone Claim Center.
2. Be physically able to work.
3. Be available and willing to accept suitable employment offered if offered.
4. Make a reasonable and sincere effort to find a job.
5. Be unemployed through no fault of your own and meet all other conditions of the law regarding unemployment benefits.
Reasons an unemployed person may not be eligible for unemployment benefits are:
1. Separation from employment due to quitting without good cause.
2. Being discharged for misconduct in connection with your work.
3. Refusal of an offer of suitable work without good cause.
4. Giving misinformation or withholding information about the reason for separation from your job.
5. Failure to properly report wages.
To file a claim for unemployment benefits call the Telephone Claim Center:
DETR – a member of America’s Workforce Network
• An equal opportunity employer/program
• Auxiliary aids and services available upon request for individuals with disabilities